The landlord is installing a new tower about 150ft away from the
existing tower at one of our sites.  We have a remote receiver and
backup 2M repeater located there.  We're thinking it is wise to
replace the 16 year old Diamond F23 with this move to the new tower.
Our timeframe is 2-4 weeks max to acquire a new quality antenna.

I know that this topic comes up often, but times and antennas change.
  I'm comparing a Telewave 150D3 and Sinclair SD212.  If possible I
want recent experience and opinions about these two models and brands.
 The antenna needs to be suitable for duplex work.

Thanks all.

Laryn K8TVZ