Below is a list of items going to Dayton with me.  Any of the heavy items
will go unless prior arrangements are made with a $50.00 deposit.  On the
cabinets you will receive $25.00 back once you pick up the cabinet(s) in
Dayton.  Not all of the stuff going to Dayton is listed so come by the
spaces and check it out.  I will let everyone know what the spaces are
when/if the Dayton crew gets in touch with me, they have had the credit card
number for about two months and so far no response.

If interested in something email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

1-Motorola T74SRA6800AK
Lots-Vacuum Tubes (sold separately or together, you chose)
2-Motorola R1100A Code Synthesizer  (Generates CTCSS, two tone and DCS
codes)
4-Glenayre 6' Cabinets
3-GE 6" Cabinets
?-Assorted Motorola Test Cables for Test Bench Panel
?-Assorted Glenayre PA Decks and exciters
15-GE Mastr Exec II UHF Desktop Base Stations (450-460 Split)
1-GE Ericsson N8A209 Pole Mount Base Station (Great weatherproof cabinet)
1-Motorola Mocom Compa Base Station UHF
1 Motorola Mitrek Compa Base Station UHF
1-Motorola Micor Base Station 100 Watt UHF Non-Unified
1-Motorola Micor Base Station 75 Watt UHF Unified
1-Motorola MSR 2000 Base PA and some parts missing
2-GE Mastr II 800 MHz TXRX Rack mount package (No PA)
Assorted NOS Motorola Parts
1-Glenayre 900 MHz RX to 72 MHz Paging Link Repeater  (Hot Standby TX and
RX)
1-Motorola 6 Gang Charger Model NTN 4668A
1-GE Mastr II Combo D176RAU66A ET-43A ER-64A 30 Cabinet
1-BBL System 6A Plus Spare Cards (Yes I know, how needs it but the cabinet
is good and lot's of useable parts)
3-Best 3KVA UPS (Need batteries, on 208 AC, instructions to move to 220)
((Heavy, will take to Dayton only if prior arrangements made)
3-GE Mastr II D174TCN33A 47 MHz 110 watt KT-60A-ER-63A in 30" cabinet
3-Motorola HMN3008A NIB Mobile Mic W/LED
1-Motorola HMN3413A NIB GM300 Mic
1-Zetron Sentri Max Model 1550 (3-Small boards, 1 Main board and
cabinet/Power Supply)
9-GE Mastr II Mobile Combo MC74AU33A 47MHz (KT-31A/ER-63A)
3-Motorola Syntor Xx X45VBA7100BK
1-Motorola Radius M120 M44GMC20A3AA
2-Motorola Mocom 70's (Unknown band-high on shelves, if interested before
Dayton email for info)
3-Motorola Micors  (Unknown band-high on shelves, if interested before
Dayton email for info)
7-Motorola Mitreks (48 MHz Low Band, 75 Watt I think)
2-Motorola TLN2418A Test Sets
?-Eagle/Microlink/PPI (Various transmitters, PA's receivers and one new Link
20 Base and remote unit)
Lots of Motorola Service Manuals, too many to list (Over two file
cabinets)(Micors, Mitreks and a bunch of other "M's"

Thanks,
Paul

Checked by AVG.
3:47 PM