Also looking at Telewave's NAT150D6-9 4 bay folded dipoles.  Specs at:
http://www.telewave.com/pdf/TWDS-7045.pdf

Looks like Telewave coats the elements and advertises "exceptional protection"
from all kinds of things including salt spray.

One question is the mounting.  The mounting mast is "customer-supplied" and
think it can be mounted on tower legs.  Think each dipole has adjustable arm
for spacing.

73, ron, n9ee/r