I know the original poster was looking for an RBI-1 but it may be more
practical in the long run to look at another controller like the RC 210. It
is capable of controlling several newer types of remote base radios by
itself and in kit form I belive sells for about what the Doug hall sold for.

http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/rc210/rc210.html

tom