At 07:38 AM 2008-05-09 -0400, Robert Pease wrote:

Your solution may be easier than you think. By the time you get a generator, tank, controller of some sort, setup, fuel charges, and gen maintenance, not to mention going up the hill in the winter a few times to thaw the gen... $5000 one time then small monthly electric bill starts to sound cheap.

Sometimes the answer isn't technical at all

$30 to $50 a month electricity bill is a significant chunk of the clubs annual revenues. We do have money in the bank though. But these are all the kinds of numbers we are running through right now to figure out the best options.

Tony