Sounds Like a flip flop R S latch circuit to me. Google that and you
will find something. A 7400 IC could do the latch part.  Not knowing
voltage and current requirements I really can't go into more detail.

73

Bernie Parker

K5BP

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Summers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>