FSJ1-50A works with N-type connectors, too. IF you get ones that fit the
larger center conductor.

Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Mark

I'm a fan of the andrew 1/4 inch superflex.  You can terminate them with
standard PL259,

using the UG176 reducer meant for use with rg59, soldering the shield at the
top only.  I've

not swept them but feel sure they would be sufficient for any frequency you
would feel

comfortable using a PL259.  This size superflex isn't real springy and will
stay where it's

put pretty well.

Mark n2qt