  From: wb6ymh
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:18 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Sunday at Dayton - Part Deux

  290 all positive feedbacks and has had his ebay account since 99 ?
  I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt and send him another email
  or try to find his telephone number. Emails do get lost. People do
  go on vacation.

  Good luck!

  73's Skip WB6YMH
  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Camilo So" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  > Paypal is not doing anything but keep sending me to pay $65.00 more,
  Do they have a new rules now that the seller can add an amount for
  handling at any price they want???
  > I am trying to be nice with the seller, I also offer to add $16.06
  more to make it a total of $65.00 for shipping and handling, but the
  seller never reply to any of my email, this is not my first time
  buying this kind of equipment, if EBay or Palpal allow this kind of
  transaction, adding handling price too high after the bid is over,
  this is not acceptable. If he posts the price before the bid ended,
  I'll never bid for an item with a high cost of handling,

  > here is the item number 160239299000
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160239299000 after
  the bid ended I click on calculate shipping and handling, and type in
  my zip code it show $48.94, then select Pay now, here is a attachment
  the transaction. Sorry about the attachment. any one know this guy,
  his new call is K5BLS,