From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Bob M.
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:11 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] mice at repeater sights

Spread a lot of moth balls (camphor) around the site,
inside the racks, around the perimeter, etc. These do
evaporate after a while so you'll have to add more in
about a year. Totally harmless to most humans once you
get past the smell. We use them in AM broadcast tower
equipment "dog houses".

After a few months, go around the building and seal
any openings you find. Holes as small as 1/2 inch are
enough for many mice to get through. Same with 1/4
inch gaps under doors. Don't forget around the cables
and through conduits.

Bob M.
======