Dayton 2008 Chuckle (Tac-Tec - humor)

Just another Dayton 2008 bit of "seller humor".  One flea market
space had a stack of 6 large RCA Tac Tec Mobiles for sale at a
modest $30 each "firm".

Great Radio for its day and probably still quite usable for
some ham project (the version that looks like a GE Mobile) but
at that price I'm sure he took them back home or they went into
the scoop loader on Sunday.

cheers,
s.

ps: Now if they'd been RCA Series 700 stuff I might have been
interested in the stack for $30 total...  :-)

pss: I know there's an RCA Carfone out there somewhere...  still
waiting to appear from someones garage.

:-)