From: skipp025 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Doh!  "Bait Blocks" not "Bite Blocks"
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 1:59 AM

            Hi Jed,

Another brain fog typo... they're called "Bait Blocks"... not

the brand I use but pretty much the same product:

http://www.tractors upply.com/ webapp/wcs/ stores/servlet/ ProductDisplay_
10551_10001_ 28980____ ___14345% 7C14378%7C28980? listingPage= true

I buy mine from the local True Value and Ace Hardware stores...

cheers,

skipp