for: Mike Morris WA6ILQ

Mike, I just uploaded my files on a simple installation of the ID-O-Matic on a
Mastr II repeater audio board.  They are found in the Mastr II group files.

If you are interested, you are welcome to post these files on the
Repeater-Builder site.  I don't have a way to consolidate these files into a
single .PDF, so you can edit them into a single file if you so desire.

The install adds a CW ID and a squelch tail with courtesy tone to the existing
GE repeater audio and repeater control cards.  No addition is required to the
control card, the whole thing installs on the repeater audio card.

73 - Jim  W5ZIT