From: David Piche
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 5/28/2008 5:22:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: R100 Programming

Okay, I figured the arrows part out. But what do the functions do? the SVXM and
where do you change the PL tone? I can't seem to find that part. If I print it
to the screen it says;

freq:  46X.XXX (the correct one)
PL tone
time out

but where can I change the parameters for the PL tone on rx and tx and the
timers. I cant find it in the menu section.Thanks again