Don't worry even the guys on the personal radio website
can't figure this out.  No one seems to agree on it.

But it seems like as long as I don't have it ID when no
one is on it then no one here will have a realy issue with
it.  Oh wait that was another discussion :)

Anyway.  There are plenty of them out there that have been
running for quite some time so if the FCC really didn't
want them they would either be shutting them down or
putting something in the rules that says you can't do it.
 The only one I have ever heard being shut down was on FRS
and they are unlicensed.

Vern