Unit price is high and appears have to buy serial cable and programming software. One can get a SAME receiver for lot less money and these have on board keyboard programming, but I did note the receiver had a serial port, I guess for programming, but could other things be using the port. I really don't like requiring a computer to set up something like this.

However, did it put out data to allow for interfacing to another unit, APRS/Packet, repeater, etc???

Most of the features are like most SAME receivers. However, most receivers allow for much more than 4 counties and I need this. My interest would be what the serial port puts out.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS