Mike,

I would strongly advise you do the test. When one makes something used only for an emergency or server situation that might come along in 3 months one often finds the system does not work. It died without notice. Like putting up a repeater one only turns on during a disaster...it is found dead...same with radios and cars, hi. The test is once each week and last short period of time.

I also wanted a test from NWS at 2AM maybe once a month. We had a servere tornoda hit a few counties north about 6 months ago and 8 people died. NWS put out an alert at about 2:05 AM and it hit at 2:30. Those that had receivers had them in a part of home that could not be heard while they were in the bed room asleep. I think a 2 AM test would alert them to this need for relocation. Yes, it did not fit well with most, hi.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS