> Just use a simple inverter circuit.
>
> Take an NPN transistor, ground the emitter.
> Run a 10K resistor from the base to your input
> signal. Run a 4.7K or a 10K from the collector
> to +5.  The collector is your inverted input.
>
> We don't have a basic logic circuits page at
> repeater builder

The basic circuit you described above would probably
work in many applications.  The problem is the choice
of the parts, some possible gremlins in the form of
RF and Noise and maybe the output. As an example...
some of the various selected transistors might not
completely saturate (turn on). Stray RF from an un-
bypassed circuit might stay on...

Might be worth the effort to create a logic circuits
section on the RB Web or Yahoo RB Group Page and park
a few tested circuits into it.

cheers,
s.