I once grabbed a *bad* DB420 from a local two-way dealer's bone yard.
 The bottom of the main feed coax had been roached by lightning.  But
the top half of the antenna was fine.  The top half of a DB420 is
basically a DB408.  It still works well to this day.

Laryn K8TVZ

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Kelsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>