  From: ka9gpx
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:33 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Homebrew DB-408-Sort of...

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Dan Hancock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  > I saved this from previous posts a few years ago. This should help
  anyone re-build or modify any of the DB folded dipole antennas that use
  single dipole elements.

  > The attachments are a Word doc and a PDF that should be added to
  the site somewhere. (hint hint) ;-]

  > Dan N8DJP

  Hi Dan,

  Unfortunately, Your "attachments" are not "stored" by the groups e-mail
  system. I believe You would first have to "Post" them to a folder . Then
  everyone could "Take-a Peek".....I'm "sorta new round these parts" so
  I'm not quite sure if this is something you could do, or if it has to be
  handled through one of the moderators......BUT...You could e-mail them
  "direct" to me at the E-Mail listed

  Would be most interested in taking a look at the info.....Like you said,
  Maybe it could be put in the "files" section

  73
  Carl
  KA9GPX