Does anyone know where I can purchase or has an extra PC board for
the MSF 5000 VHF  28 volt Power supply that incoprates the battery
charger  model # TRN7277AH411T4

If there is another board that will work I do not need the battery
charger version.
All help is welcome Motorola does not cary this board any more

Thanks
N2NOG

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The TPN1271A power supply is one of the many MSF5000 power supplies
> contained in Motorola's Power Supply Service Manual 6881094E30.
This manual