Have you found one yet?

*I May* have a CF27 up for sale.  Bought it ironically at a hamfest 2
weekends ago here in ATL.  I LOVE the laptop.  The only thing is that
I am having a heck of a time getting at least Win98 on the drive. No
CD drive.  USB drive though.  It came with a drive that had Lynx
(sp?)on it that was not really functioning.  Needed something to use
with the program to program the Arcom RC210 with.  Everything seems to
work on it, but the drive did take a dive.  I had another drive (2gig)
that seems to work...if I could get it loaded with something! ;-)  I
was putting the drive into another computer to get something that
would give me a usb port driver.  Unfortunately I needed at least
Win95b...and it was just a comedy of errors (and 29 disk later).

I have $50. in it.  I let it go for that with whatever shipping cost.
 I think I have some bubble wrap and boxes that might fit it.  Battery
seems to hold a couple of hours (I think...never timed it when it
died).  Brand new supply that works fine.

I have another laptop that has a cd drive, built in speakers (would
like to hear tail beeps, etc thru it before loading it), etc.  I hate
to part with it, but at this point...if I can get this pent.90 Toshiba
to work...I am going with this.  Will know probably in a couple of days.

Let me know if your interested.  Otherwise going to put it on
Ebay...and know I will get more for it ;-)
73,
Robert
KD4YDC

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Wade"