> Many Burger Kings have a full-duplex cross band radio/repeater
> system in the drive through operation. No voters but there is
> an included sensor input to detect cars at the order take window.
>
> cheers,
> s.

And don't try to tell me that you haven't, at the very least, _thought_
about messing with the order-takers...

If memory serves, 154.570 (a MURS channel) was the freq used from the
customer to the window.

Here's something for you Skipp, down the road from you a bit.  I got a
chuckle out of it - 121 kilometers of service area for Jack in the Box and
Taco Bell drive-throughs?  Frequency coordination at its finest.

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-07-3072A1.pdf

                                --- Jeff