We use a GE Mastr II VHF Repeater here in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.
We need to improve reception around the island due to the high use of
handhelds and rugged terrain. We hope to add three remote receivers to
our system. We have a couple of modified GE MVPs with a 2mtr RX and a
70cm TX. We are looking for a few more of these, or the parts to build
them from. We have a Doug Hall Voter with edge connector. I am looking
for someone with experience with the GE Receiver drawers that I can
talk to by phone. Also we are looking for a 70cm Receive Multicoupler.