Seems RF components are high in price compared to the rest of the electronic
world.

I have found RF Parts to have competive pricing and often much better than over
the counter local pricing.  RF Parts is one source for the typical Ham and do
recommend them.  This of course when wanting 1 or 2 components.  Now if you
want 100s that is another issue.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: JQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2008/07/05 Sat AM 10:03:34 EDT
>To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Repeater-Builder] rf power modules

>I am in need of a M67746 power module.  anyone know of suppliers to
>check with.  I have found them at RF Parts, but just want to check
>around before I shell out the big bucks. Thanks, KE4PMP

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS
Owner 146.64 repeater Tampa Bay, FL