Yes. Check the Radio-Wide settings page, left column, bottom. There should be
something regarding the hang-up box (HUB). TAB to that field, press F1, read
the HELP screen about it, and make the appropriate choice.

Most people just short out pins 3+4 on the back of the MIC jack inside the
control head. You can still unsquelch the radio by using the MON button on the
front.

Bob M.
======