Thanks for the response. At this point it is just the RX that is off
4khz. There is no adjustment for the RX only? Thanks again for the
quick reply & 73's.
Gary
K2ACY
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 1. If the transmit frequency is also off by 4 kHz, then you should
adjust the 14.4 MHz oscillator via the hole in the front or top of
the RF tray.

> 2. If it's just the receiver, I would suspect the 2nd oscillator
crystal, but it's not adjustable.

> 3. Could be a dirty connector between the Uniboard and interconnect
board in the RF tray, or between the control tray and interconnect
board.