You can get a very nice, silver-plated, adjustable Microlab/FXR sampler
(isotee) here for $15:

http://www.ridgeequipment.com/store/attenuators.html

I've bought a lot of stuff from Nick and the guys at Ridge Equipment over
the years, both direct, via Ebay, and at Dayton.  They have a lot of goodies
at very reasonable prices - good guys to deal with.  I have about ten of
these samplers, or ones like them.  They're quite handy for desense
measurements, getting a sample of transmitter power to go to a spectrum
analyzer, service monitor, receiver, or other test equipment that only
tolerates microwatts of signal level, using it as a makeshift variable
attenuator (terminate the thru-line and adjust the tap to get the desired
attenuation), etc..  I keep one in the lid/pouch of each service monitor,
spectrum analyzer, cable kit, etc. so I'm never caught without one.  Get 'em
while they're cheap!

                                --- Jeff WN3A