Help - someone tell me I'm not going bonkers.  OK to put this post in
context I fumble around PMR radio for events I run, have all the
licenses from OFCOM and in my time programmed radios (HF and VHF) for
humanitarian aid programs around the world.

I've purchased a VXR-7000 repeater (used, but in as new condition by
appearence).  Programmed it up and it works.  However its only pumping
out 10/12 watts and seeing as my license allows up to 25 I'm keen to
maximise coverage.

Following the instructions about installtion of a duplexer I get the to
bit where you hold the accessory button for 2 secs and push the PTT (Po
shows) but the up / down buttons don't do nothing in adjusting the
power out.

Has anyone any ideas.

Look forard to your replies.