A neighbor just GAVE me two of them, just for carting them off.  One
is a 386 and the other one is a pentium 75Mc, both ideal for old RSS.
 Check the yard/garage sales in your area. I'll bet you'll come up
with more of them than you know what to do with.  If you're in a
hurry, try Salvation Army or Goodwill stores. I always see some in
those types of stores and I go there for old accessories like (large)
DIN plug keyboards, etc.  They're not always out front, ask for the
"guy that works on the computers".  He'll probably have some in back
that he thought would never sell.
Tom