No, I don't feel as though vacations are in order in this situation. The
recent comments being posted, although not necessary, are not generally
offensive. What *I* took offense to was the woman bashing that started to
take place a few days ago. That's what *I* didn't care for and WILL NOT
tolerate.

I think it will suffice to say that those that can watch NBC programming can
watch the show during it's scheduled time tonight. Those that cannot watch
it during the first airing can watch it in reruns, NBC's website, or
YouTube. If it's important enough to a certain individual, they WILL FIND a
way to view the program. *IF* after it is broadcast, someone can provide an
on-line link to the show, that would be fine and much appreciated.

Let's all just sit back and be couch potatoes tonight and see what the
program has to offer while realizing that this is a "made for TV" program
just like 'Ice Road Truckers', 'Tougher in Alaska' and 'Deadliest Catch'. I
fully expect the program to focus not on tower climbing at all, but rather
on some side management issue having something to do with a relationship
gone south or how towers are not 'green' enough. (I hope I am wrong at this
assumption)

I will say this: If there are any personal attacks on list members or others
during the comments that are sure to follow the program's airing, I am
authorizing any of the list moderators to limit the violator's posting
privileges as they see fit.

Scott - List Co-owner

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC