Dear sirs,

    Got a FT5200 with lots of defects. I fixed everything but the 440 RX. To
make it a useable radio, I need the following parts:

    - Encoder from front panel - Got it already without the encoder
    - Knob of the same encoder
    - Complete plastic "box" of the detachable front - I can somehow fix the
front part, but the back which connects to the radio is in very bad shape
    - The small part with the 6 contact fingers who sits on the radio (not
the detachable front)

    Of course, a new motherboard or a complete radio without the power
module would also help.

    Help a third worlder save an otherwise totalled radio ;o)

    Greetings from Brazil
    PU1BZZ - Alexandre