Is it possible that no one have pictures of its home made antennas?
As i wrote, i have a problem with sensitivity, think that antenna is
"deaf". Will try to compare with Celwave antenna and Rohde&Schwarz
CMS54 test-set as receiver to see differences....
Please help me... TNX in advance!

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Milan Pavlica"

http://www.para.org.ph/membersarticles/DU1ANV/VHF%20Collinear%20Antennas.htm