At 02:13 PM 08/02/08, you wrote:
>Anyone know off hand which size of the Anderson Power Pole connectors is
>used on the MTR2000 repeaters?
>I'm guessing the 75 AMP, but want to confirm that before I put in an
>order.  (It will be Tuesday before I'm back in a position to measure one).
>
>Thanks
>Chuck   n0nhj
>Glenwood Springs, CO

See point 8 and the note at the bottom of the page at
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/mtr2k/mtr-2000-followup.html>
for all the info you need on the MTR2000 Anderson Power Poles.

This page will tell you all you need to know about adding battery backup
to an MTR2000
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/mtr2k/mtr-2000-low-power-battery-backup.html>

I can get the small (30a) PowerPoles locally, but other than those I
get all my
PowerPole stuff from Wes Allen K7WWG at <http://www.dcpwr.com> in
Portland, Oregon.  Email him at wes //at// dcpwr //dot// com

I've known him for years, he's good people.
He's also the only guy I've found that sells the red/black zip cord in 6 gauge
by the foot.

Wes has been selling all the flavors of Andersons since 2001 or so and has
a table at Dayton.
He also does custom harnesses for vehicles, and in fact did a bunch for the
LA Sheriffs Baker-to-Vegas relay race team (see http://www.bakervegas.com)

Mike WA6ILQ