I have a new but open boxed DB201M uncut version 144-174 Mhz for sale
or trade. It comes with the DB365-OS clamps also. Also have two, 2
channel UHF GE MLS I's for sale. Comes with one hand mic,one desk
mic,DC cord and one mobile bracket all in excellent condition. Also
have one Midland 1340B VHF with mic,bracket and DC Cord also in
excellent shape. I'm looking for some items for our small club as
trades also. All items can be shipped UPS etc. Located west of Fort
Wayne, Indiana.

Doug Hall Voter (prefer rack mount)
Doug Hall RBI-1
Motorola GM 300's VHF in good shape
Motorola GR 500 cabinets, power supplies etc.
Motorola R.I.C.K. type controller - prefer unit with CWID though.
Older but electrically and physically good DB222E, DB224E,DB314,
DB408B,DB413B or DB420B.

Email me with your information or questions.

Dan
N9WNH