Re: ACC ITC-32 Controller

I have much ITC-32 information in addition to being able to
reprogram the firmware (eproms) for free. Some years back I
reversed out the source code using a very nice Micept software
product and numerous pots of non decafe coffee. Wasn't anything
super great to get excited about. I've shared much of my ITC-32
information with Chris on the ACC group and a lot of it is in
that group's files section.

I would not expect you to gain a lot of functions or capacity
revising the ITC-32 code. Might be handy if you want to change
some specific function values.

cheers,
s.