  From: Don
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 4:58 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Registered Sex Offenders

  Hello I hope Everyone is doing Well , Some things We do not like
  talking about Except with our Ham friends Privately and I am sure
  My Topic is one that may effect all of us

  But I have a Question and I have got a lot of Opinions , But I Need
  to know if Anyone Has the Real answer and can Give ,Me the FCC Rule
  Etc

  A group of us are aware of a Couple Registered Sex Offenders who are
  Lic
  Ham Radio operators, They use some of the Local Repeaters . And have
  Engages in conversations with Lets say Younger Ham radio Operators,
  Boy
  Scouts, little league Etc

  We would like to Know is there is a FCC Ruling against Them still
  Holding and using a Valid Amateur Radio Lic

  I know this question will cause a Frenzy of comments, But I am sure
  others would like to know to So lets keep the answers and comments
  Civil. All of also know with the homeland Security some clubs have
  been
  given funds for Equipment and Training,

  I would hate for an Incident Come up because of the above Question,
  normally in Life changes are not made until something bad happens.

  PS I have a Repeater on 440 and 220 do I flip the big switch on them
  I am not judging Innocent or Guilt that will be done in a higher
  place

  73 De Don KA9QJG