This is going the wrong direction. His cans will be too short.

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Brown
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] TX-RX 66-88 MHz Cavity to 6 Meters

        I moved a couple of 400 mHz cavities up into the 450 band by removing a
couple of large washers that were welded to the end of the center rod.  If your
cavities do not have a large washer on the end, or have one that can be
increased in diameter by soldering a larger washer to the existing one, you
might get yours down into the ham band by adding a larger  washer.  The washers
in my cavities were silver plated along with the center rod, so that might be a
problem for you, but worth a try -

        73 - Jim  W5ZIT