From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Aug 27, 2008 4:58:11 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Feedback Problem

Just an update on my issues with my 224.060 repeater feeding back into
itself, and it possibly being related to a 1600 kHz AM station. I was
up at the repeater site today and noticed another signal besides WUNR
(20 miles away) on 1600 that gradually became very strong as I
approached the site. With a portable radio, I found the signal to be
coming from another piece of equipment in the same building that my
repeater is located in.

I'm going to ask the person that maintains that equipment if he can
power it down for a minute sometime to see if my feedback goes away.
Hopefully I'm onto something here...

73
Jeff Lehmann - N1ZZN
Hanson, MA