-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:17 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Trunking Mode?

I realize this is OT but need to draw on the knowledge here.

A new police agency has popped up here in my County. So far we hear
activity on a frequency of 461.58125.

This is the only frequency found so far. Does the fact that we hear a
pulse (possibly) sub-audible data, every 2 seconds or so give any clue
to what type of system they have or are building?

Thanks
Terry