Most Tyco Ma/Com accounts went stale as the minimum order is $500.00.

Even if you pre pay with a credit card.

You might try New London Technologies as he might be able to make the minimum
order easily, he might even have them in stock ready to go.

Butch, KE7FEL/r

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:06:03
-0400Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Any M/A-Com dealers out there?

Anyone on the list a Tyco M/A-Com dealer? I need to order someparts, and it's
been so long since I've ordered that my account went stale.Please email direct
if you can help. Or, just in case anybody has somelaying around, I need a bunch
of the contact pins for Delta/Rangr systemconnectors.--- Jeff WN3A