I currently use EF Johnson 5100 Portables and 5300 Mobiles for Ham Radio .
And they Work Grate . There Compatible with Motorola P25 Radios and  Repeaters
. The EFJ 5100 Portables and EFJ 5300 Mobiles where Made by Motorola  For EF
Johnson . The EF Johnson Repeaters are the same as the Motorola P25  Repeaters
. They work Very Good .  I prefer EF Johnson P25 Radios over the  Motorola P25
Radios . Just my 2 Cents .    Steven  .

In a message dated 9/10/2008 3:15:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

One comment: EFJ has some really strange ideas on P25 trunking and don't
follow the P25 standard. Not sure if that would affect conventional P25
or not.

Joe M.