I'm working on a few projects and need a number of N female flange
mount style connectors, crimp style for RG58/142/400u cable.  Similar
to those found on the side of MSF5000 cabinets. Amphenol part # 082-
5372.  Anyone have any?

Have any of you folks recently needed to refresh your shop stock of
connectors? I mean quality connectors like Amphenol?   Make sure you
are sitting down!   I recently needed to order some N Male connectors
for RG214, and what I used to pay $4-5 for is now $10+, even
wholesale!  DAMN!!!   I should have invested in connectors rather than
the market!

In Dayton this year I hit every used vendor and bought all the
new/unused UG21 N males I could find, and wish I could have found
more.  Seems like I never have enough of them.

Anyway, I'm also looking for Amphenol UG21 (aka 82-202) N males as
well.

Anyone have surplus stock to sell?

Eric
KE2D