Hi Chris, I agree with you, why suffer a whole class for a few IDIOTS, let the
IDIOTS stand in the cold without they jacket.

v44kai.....Joel.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Carruba
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] what does this email mean?

  Kevin,

  Something to chew on ...

  I work at a elementary school.  I manage 3 to 4 classes of  25 or more
students (aprox 100 students) at a time.  There are MANY times that a few are
disruptive and action needs to be taken.  However I am firmly against punishing
the whole group for the actions of a few... instead I punish those involved in
the incident.

  Best Regards,

  Chris Carruba (WQIK389)
  CompuTec Data Systems