About 10 years ago I had a problem where a local packet node (coordinated
10KHz away from my packet node in the same city) was deviating so wide
that my node controller was able to decode the callsigns coming
from THIER node controller!  I used my cushman service monitor and found
their node deviating at about +/-9KC!!  I notified their tech person and got
no response.  Then I notified their trustee twice and received unpleasant
fixed within about 2 weeks.  Then I received nasty words from the club pres
of that node for not telling him their was a problem.  I suggested he
find out why thier tech person and thier trustee wouldn't respond.