From: ka1jfy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: CTCSS highpass filter paper
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 3:17 PM

            Not real interested in a PL filter, but my agency [hello Joe M]
would

be REAL interested in a commercial version of the notch filter.

We currently put either a Vega passive [$150] or Midian active [$60]

2175 notch in every repeater we build up.

Walter KD7BJJ

Phoenix, AZ

--- In Repeater-Builder@ yahoogroups. com, Kevin Custer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> All,

> Reference :    http://www.mix- sig.com/Msi5data 12.pdf

> Repeater Builder (the company) may be interested in building this

up and

> making it available as a add on unit.  We had looked at this some

time

> ago, but felt the concept was not understood by our community to

the

> degree that the product would be very successful.  We have found

that

> education of the folks interested in the AP-50 has been a challenge

at

> best.  Sure, better sounding repeaters has resulted since the

release of

> this little device, but I doubt we'll ever sell enough to make it

worth

> the effort of getting it all together and making it available to

the