From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Eric
Lemmon
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 3:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Power Supply

Gary,

The manual for the R1011B bench power supply is 6881069A94, which is still
available for purchase from Motorola Parts for about $24.  Call 800-422-4210
to order.

I saw a few used manuals for sale on eBay, listed as "68P81069A94" for about
the same price, not including some significant shipping charges...

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY