At 08:47 PM 09/21/08, you wrote:
>hey all,
>i would like to first say that this has nothing to do with building
>a repeater (sorry Kevin and the Mods here) but its a good large
>group that might be able to help me.
>
>i moved from southern california to southern oregon almost 2 years
>ago. well i am comming up on having to renew my license and i want
>to upgrade to a general. the thing is i cant seem to find anything
>online about VE sessions going on here in Grants Pass Oregon.
>
>anyone out there know anything?
>
>once again Kevin and the mods here, sorry but yall got a good large
>group here. i thought i would give it a try
>
>73s
>Dave
>KF6WJA

 From the web page at
<http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/examsearch.phtml>
that lists almost 3 dozen upcoming license exams
in Oregon...

 >21-Nov-2008
 >Sponsor: SOARC
 >Time: 6:30 PM (Walk-ins allowed)
 >Contact: WILLIAM A TYNER
 >(541)476-2703
 >Email: GOODGRENDL @ AOL.COM
 >VEC: ARRL/VEC
 >Location: FRUITDALE GRANGE
 >1440 PARKDALE DR & US 99
 >GRANTS PASS, OR 97526

And there may be more that are close to you but I don't
know the geography well enough to know if, for example,
Corvallis, Lincoln City, Lebanon or White City is within
reasonable driving distance of Grants Pass.

Good luck on your upgrade.

Mike WA6ILQ
(who lived in the Portland area for 4 months
once doing a contract job at Intel...)