    Posted by: "n2len" [EMAIL PROTECTED] n2len
    Date: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:00 pm ((PDT))

Can anyone please offer me some assistance.

I am trying to link my VHF repeater to a club machine on 440 MHZ.

For now I received permission to link directly on their input until
the club installs a remote base and yagi next spring.

There repeater is about 20 air miles away. I am using a 5 element UHF
Yagi about 45 feet up a 170 Rohn 65 at my hub site!

The Yagi is facing due West. The link works fantastic with 5 watts
however I am receiving a 440 MHZ repeater on the same input over 100
air miles away to the South. 90 degrees off the side of the Yagi.

So my question is. Any input to solve this antenna related problem to
Buffer that weak signal from the south?

Any move of the antenna lowering, different antenna etc...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....