my question exactly -- if the new site is quieter and you had the
duplexer cranked back (insertion loss increased) to get better
isolation, you may may even be able to open it up a little and get some
additional receive sensitivity... other than that, why change what works
unless there are significant issues with the old gear.

I'd be looking at it as a chance to go over the entire system and fix
any minor problems like old/stressed coax, oxidized connections, etc..
make sure its going to work trouble free for another 3 years.