Thanks Paul. I agree with you on everything you said.  One thing is for
sure, I can't possibly make matters worse!

I finally got to talk to a guy at dbSpectra today.  He vaguely remembered
the different loops but couldn't remember how they were installed.  He was
going to try to find some old tech data and send it to me.  I haven't seen
it yet, but hopefully it's coming.

I'll try to take notes and pictures as I go along and send you anything that
might be useful for your 'how-to' guide.

73,

Mike

WM4B